Before detailed design is finalized, project stakeholders need to work together to find common understanding and to identify potential solutions in the areas of environmental and social impact. The Engineering Leadership Council can customize a series of roundtables to engage all stakeholders.
- Gain clarity on specifications for environmental and social impact prior to procurement
- Develop trust and common language for all stakeholders
- Build stronger community support for projects
This service is for:
- Project Owners who want to deliver better projects
- Contractors and Consultants who want to know what to include in the social and environmental aspects of a Request for Proposal, Request for Information, or Request for Quote
- Local Communities who want to be more involved in decision making processes of projects that impact their lives.
Contact us for a proposal
As a non-profit, the Engineering Leadership Council offers our services at cost.